1. Who can submit ideas to the SMCS Respect and Culture Review site?
Every member of our community is invited to share ideas. We ask that your relationship (alumnus, parent, student, etc.) with St. Michael’s College School is indicated to better understand your perspective.
2. Are all ideas posted?
We are committed to being transparent about our journey, as well as to respecting the pain, privacy, and sensitivity of the people who have been hurt. That’s why every submission will be posted that does not include:
- Hate speech
- Graphic, violent, cruel or insensitive content
- Privacy violations including posting of personal or confidential information
- Identification of a specific individual
- Misrepresentation of the submitter’s identity
3. Who reviews submissions?
An independent moderator will apply the guidelines outlined in question #2.
Submit your own question